- Large, 6.5-inch LCD screen
- Pupil diameter measurement
- Wider range motorized chin rest movement
- Residual astigmatism indication (K-model)
- Test time is screening mode 49 seconds per eye
- Employs accommodative micro fluctuation with high pass frequency 1-23 Hz.
Now With A Revolutionary Accommodative Testing Feature
Patients commonly complain of asthenopia, but until now, there was no easy or reliable way to test for dynamic accommodative lag. With the new Speedy i/k, accommodative accuracy is measured with a novel methodology that allows you to understand the source of your patient symptoms, as well as quantitatively adjust your prescription.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.